Friday, March 14, 2008

Mar 11 - Onboard

March 11, 2008

Today was another sea day, so more relaxation took place. Karen had a massage today and I went to the gym in the afternoon. Last night we wanted lobster for dinner, but we were told that they couldn’t do it since the stores were low. What we did instead was have a lobster lunch today at our friend’s suite. The butler served the lunch and even brought us apple pie, something we’d been craving. We watched movies after lunch in our cabins. After diner, Karen & Christine went up to the “60’s sock hop” while I headed to the movie theatre. Tonight I watched “Night at the Museum” and last night I watched “Déjà vu” – movies I hadn’t gotten to watch. Tomorrow we stop at “Chrismas Island” – Kiribati. We’re looking forward to our visit…

No comments: